Jeffrey Dach, M.D.
received Board Certification Specialty Recognition in Diagnostic and Interventional Radiology and served as a hospital based physician in the Memorial Healthcare System in Hollywood, Florida for 25 years before retiring.
In 2005, Dr Dach retired from the practice of diagnostic radiology because of declining visual acuity. He then founded and serves as medical director of TrueMedMD, an outpatient clinic specializing in natural medicine located in Davie, Florida.
2005 to current:
Medical Director of TrueMedMD
Dr. Dach is the founder and Medical Director of TrueMedMD, a medical clinic located at: 7450 Griffin Suite 190 Davie Florida, 33314.
1981- 2003 Diagnostic/Interventional Radiology
Attending Radiologist specializing in Interventional Radiology with Radiology Associates of Hollywood, a private group practice consisting of 33 radiologists servicing Memorial Regional Hospital, Memorial Pembroke, Memorial West Hospital, Hallandale Outpatient Imaging, South Broward Outpatient Imaging, MRI of South Broward.
Fellowship in Computerized Tomography, Ultrasound and Vascular Radiology. Instructor of Radiology at the University of Miami School of Medicine, Jackson Memorial Hospital, Miami, Florida.
1977-1980 Radiology Residency
Rush-Presbyterian St. Luke's Hospital, Chicago, Illinois.
1978 Emergency Room Physician,
Riverside Hospital, Kankakee, Illinois
1977-1978 Medical/Surgical Internship
Rush-Presbyterian St Luke's Hospital,Chicago Illinois.
1973-1977 Medical School
Doctor of Medicine, James Scholar,
University of Illinois College of Medicine , Chicago, Illinois.
1968-1972 Undergraduate Degree
University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan.
Bachelor of Science with Major in Biology,
University of Illinois, Chicago
Medical Society Memberships:
American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine (A4M) 2004
American Academy for the Advancement of Medicine ACAM
American Medical Association (since 1980)
Society of Cardiovascular and Interventional Radiology :
member since July 31, 1996.(not currently)
American College of Radiology member since 6/2/81.
Society of Nuclear Medicine member since 7/1/86.
Radiologic Society of North America member since 1981.
Board Certifications recognized by the American Board of Medical Specialties include:
American Board of Radiology : Dr Dach was Certified in Diagnostic Radiology on June 7, 1980.
Dr Dach was ABR Recertified November 5, 1995 with added qualifications in Cardiovascular and Interventional Radiology.
Current State of Florida Medical License
FLA. ME 0036470
Current Federal DEA Controlled Substances License
1) Hill MC, Dach JL, Shawker TH. Ultrasonography in portal hypertension. Clin Gastroenterol. 1985 Jan;14(1):83-104.
2) Pelaez JC, Hill MC, Dach JL, Isikoff MB, Morse B.
Abdominal aspiration biopsies. Sonographic v computed tomographic guidance. JAMA. 1983 Nov 18;250(19):2663-6.
3) Hill MC, Dach JL, Barkin J, IsikoffMB, Morse B. The role of percutaneous aspiration in the diagnosis of pancreatic abscess. AJR Am J Roentgenol. 1983 Nov;141(5):1035-8.
4) Dach JL, Galbut DL, LePage JR. The knotted Swan-Ganz catheter: new solution to a vexing problem.
AJR Am J Roentgenol. 1981 Dec;137(6):1274-5.
5) Dach JL, Hill MC, Palaez JC, LePage JR, Russell E. Sonography of hypertensive portal venous system: correlation with arterial portography. AJR Am J Roentgenol. 1981 Sep;137(3):511-7.
6) Dach J, Patel N, Patel S, Petasnick J. Peritoneal mesothelioma: CT, sonography, and gallium-67 scan.
AJR Am J Roentgenol. 1980 Sep;135(3):614
7) Dach, J Kurtzman Neil, A scanning electron microscopic study of the glycerol model of acute renal failure. Lab Invest. 1976 Apr;34(4):406-14.